Rules And Regulations
1. Every student shall wear a decent and modest dress. Students can wear Salwar with Dupatta or Saree on all days. Only on Fridays, they are permitted to wear jeans with loose tops. Sleeveless tops are not permitted. On Thursdays, students are advised to wear Saree.
2. No student shall wear expensive Jewellery to the College, nor bring heavy cash. The college will not hold any responsibility in case of loss. No letter will be entertained in this regard in the Principal’s office.
3. Every student is expected to give due respect to the Faculty members and non-teaching staff within and outside the college premises.
4. Working Hours : (on week days)
a) Day College :7.50 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
b) Evening College :1.40 p.m. to 6.10 p.m.
5. Every student should be punctual.
6. No student is allowed to leave the college premises during the college hours.
7. No student shall leave the classroom without permission.
8. No student shall take leave without prior permission. In case of absence due to unforeseen circumstances, an application for leave must be submitted as soon as possible or not later than the first day of her return to the college duly signed by the parent/guardian of the student. However, no student would be allowed to take leave for more than 5 days at a stretch without permission.
9. Students should not spoil the desks and chairs by way of scribbling with pens or sharp instruments. Students should not spoil the walls of the college by scribbling. The whole class will be held responsible for such actions.
10. Participation in any agitation, strike or disorderly behaviour will entail removal from the rolls.
11. (a) Out-door game equipments should not be damaged. If damaged, the cost of equipment will be collected from all the students.
(b) Indoor-game equipments should not be taken out of the games room and should not be damaged or lost.
12. Every student will be given student Identity Card and the student is required to wear the ID card, during their stay in the campus.
13. Students should adhere strictly to the rules and regulations of the Prayer Block Shri Jain Prarthana Mandir in the campus and observe sanctity, and purity in the holy place of worship.
14. There is ban on the use of mobile phones by the students in the campus. Otherwise the mobile phones will be confiscated, and will not be returned under any circumstance. A repetition will attract huge penalty or even suspension etc. For emergency situations, the telephone facility available at the college office can be used.
15. A student is liable to be stopped from applying or appearing for the University Exams :
a) If her attendance falls short of the required 75% in every semester as prescribed by the University.
b) If the percentage of attendance is found to be less than 50% during the semester the student is not eligible to proceed with further studies and also to appear for University Examination and hence will be liable to get the T.C from the College.
c) If her over-all academic performance is not satisfactory.
d) If her performance is below average in the internal examinations conducted by the college.
e) If she fails to attend the Terminal and the Model examinations.
The principal may stop issue of Hall ticket to any student not satisfying the above conditions, as per University regulations.
16. In all matters of discipline and enactment of rules the decision of the College authorities shall be final.
17. The Management may impose fine or suspension or expulsion in the event of any misdemeanor on the part of any student.
18. Change of Address : Students should immediately report to the college office any change in their residential or communication address.
19. Non-Vegetarian dishes including eggs are strictly prohibited within the premises of the college. The college authorities reserve the right to take action against the defaulters as ours is a Jain Minority Institution.
20. It is mandatory for the students to participate in all the College functions, whenever required, including the customary Annual Jain Religious functions organised for the students.